Intact protein core structure is essential for protein-binding, mononuclear cell proliferating, and neutrophil phagocytosis-enhancing activities of normal human urinary Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein.
What does T-H stand for?
T-H stands for Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein (immunology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T-H
We have 31 other meanings of T-H in our Acronym Attic
- Total Lung Fractal Dimension
- Total Fibrin/Fibrinogen Degradation Products
- Tensor Finite Difference Time Domain
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Transparent-Flexible Organic Light Emitting Diode (display technology)
- Telco Systems-Fiber Ring Solutions
- Trace Gas Accounting System
- Training General Officers' Steering Committee
- Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Tamm-Horsfall (protein)
- Terrain Hazard Map
- WWMCCS Transportable Host
- Threshold-Based Hybrid Selection/Maximal Ratio Combining
- Title I Report
- Telematic Management of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Terumo Implantable Left Ventricular Assist System (Terumo Corporation)
- Transfer In
- T-Shaped Impedance Stabilization Network
- True Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, <1% Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein ([M.