PRIMARY CILIA Experimental data show that CDKs can be theoretically unified in the genes implicated in each case (40); proteins encoded by these genes are localized on renal epithelial cells and specifically on the primary cilium itself or the basal body and centrosome, with the only known exception being the gene product of MCKD2, Tamm-Horsfall protein (THP).
What does T-H stand for?
T-H stands for Tamm-Horsfall (protein)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T-H
We have 31 other meanings of T-H in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] (originally TEFAL, a portmanteau of Teflon and Aluminum)
- Total Lung Fractal Dimension
- Total Fibrin/Fibrinogen Degradation Products
- Tensor Finite Difference Time Domain
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Transparent-Flexible Organic Light Emitting Diode (display technology)
- Telco Systems-Fiber Ring Solutions
- Trace Gas Accounting System
- Training General Officers' Steering Committee
- Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein (immunology)
- Terrain Hazard Map
- WWMCCS Transportable Host
- Threshold-Based Hybrid Selection/Maximal Ratio Combining
- Title I Report
- Telematic Management of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Terumo Implantable Left Ventricular Assist System (Terumo Corporation)
- Transfer In
- T-Shaped Impedance Stabilization Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the discovered genes, the UMOD gene, produces Tamm-Horsfall protein, the most common protein in the urine of healthy individuals, which was recently found to be linked with chronic kidney disease risk.
The protein produced only by renal cells is Tamm-Horsfall not Tamm-Horsefall.
In addition, <1% Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein ([M.