According to plan, around 70% of the fund to be raised from the IPO will be used to develop land plot and the remaining 30% will be used as working capital in its subsidiary PT Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (TIJA) that will need the fund to expand business including to revitalize swimming center, Gelanggang Renang, and park and beaches.
What does TIJA stand for?
TIJA stands for Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (resort; Jakarta, Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- TTM (Time to Market, Inc.) Institute of Information Technology (India)
- 1000 Islands International Tourism Council
- Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (Florida)
- The Italian Job (movie)
- Thermal Inkjet (printing technology)
- Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - General Abelardo L Rodriguez (Airport Code)
- Time in Job
- Tokyo Institute of Japanese (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tuned in Journal (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette TV commentary column)
- Turkish Islamic Jihad
- Tampa International Jet Center
- Treasure Island Job Corps Center (California)
- Testing in a Joint Environment (US DoD)
- Truth in Jazz Orchestra (Muskegon, MI)
- Tokyo International Japanese School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Telemetry Instrumental Kit
- Tierrechtsinitiative Köln (Animal Rights Initiative Cologne)
- Toronto Industrial Kollective (music collective; Canada)
- Towarzystwo Interwencji Kryzysowej (Polish: Crisis Intervention Society)
- Transfer-in-Kind (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launching of coral reef rehabilitation and management program on February 21, 2000 in Sea World, Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, Jakarta.
Currently, in addition to office buildings and apartment blocks, the company also operates Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (Jaya Ancol Dream Land) and has capital participation in seven companies as follows: PT Industri Perhotelan Surya Beach, PT Graba Menteng Indab, PT Permata Hijau, PT Wynncor Bali, PT Bali Nusadewata Village, PT Skyline Building, and PT Skyline Setiabudi Service Indonesia.