Konza prairie Biological station is a tallgrass prairie preserve owned by The Nature Conservancy and managed by the Division of Biology at Kansas State University.
What does TPP stand for?
TPP stands for Tallgrass Prairie Preserve (Oklahoma)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPP
We have 261 other meanings of TPP in our Acronym Attic
- The Passion of the Christ (2004 movie)
- The Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- The Proof of the Pudding Is in the Eating
- The President of the United States of America
- Travel Photographer of the Year (UK)
- Teachable Point of View
- Transaction Processing Over XML
- Tabung Pinjaman Pelajaran
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic (New Zealand)
- Tangential Proper Part of (spatial reasoning)
- Tangible Personal Property (taxation)
- Tape Preparation Program
- Tarapoto, Peru - Tarapoto (Airport Code)
- Target Product Profile (US regulatory drug development)
- Tea Party Patriot
- Teach Pendant Program
- Teacher Professional Partnership
- Technical Partner Programme
- Technical Performance Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
A combination of three things shaped the prairie: Weather, fire and bison," says Harvey Payne, director of The Nature Conservancy's Tallgrass Prairie Preserve in Oklahoma, which was given 300 head of bison by a nearby ranch to complete its native tallgrass ecosystem.
are: Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, OK; the Florida Keys; Nipomo Dunes, CA; Peconic/Block Island, NY and RI; Gray Ranch, NM; Virginia Coast Reserve; Texas Hill Country; and Big Darby, OH.