And Tales of Vesperia very nearly followed the same route but, luckily for me, the England cricket team have ensured my patience is nowadays my strongest virtue.
What does TOV stand for?
TOV stands for Tales of Vesperia (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOV
We have 27 other meanings of TOV in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Of Unsaturated Groundwater and Heat (computer code from Lawrence Berkeley Labs)
- The One Umbrella Report (Australia; newsletter)
- Transport Optional Upgrade Release
- Training Oriented User Resource Scheduler (US Navy)
- Technical Olympic USA (stock symbol)
- Test on Understanding Science (education)
- Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Transmission Oscillator Ultrasonic Spectrometer
- Tour West America, Inc.
- Table of Values (mathematics)
- Talleres de Oración y Vida (Prayer and Life Workshops)
- Technicka Obsluha Vyroby (Slovak maintenance service)
- Tele-Operated Vehicle
- Temple of the Vampire
- Temple of Veeshan (Everquest)
- Temporary Overvoltage
- Ten Opzichte Van (Dutch: with regard to)
- The Obstructed View (Detroit Red Wings podcast)
- Threshold of Visibility
- Time of Validity
Samples in periodicals archive:
TALES OF VESPERIA **** 360 DESPITE the success of the 360, there have only been a handful of decent role-playing games for the system, with Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey being the pick of the bunch.