Although his novel "Dracula" is his best known work today, Stoker was a prolific writer who wrote a number of other chilling tales of suspense.
What does TOS stand for?
TOS stands for Tales of Suspense (comic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOS
We have 159 other meanings of TOS in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] hexalobular internal driving feature (trademark of Camcar LLC)
- The Original Release Year (music recordings)
- Tactical Oceanographic Summary
- Tactical Operations Squadron (USAF)
- Tactical Operations Support (US TSWG)
- Tactical Operations System
- Tactical Operator Station
- Take-Off-Structure (electric substation structure)
- Taken on Strength
- Talend Open Studio (software)
- Tales of Symphonia (video game)
- Tape Operating System (IBM)
- Taux d'Onde Stationnaire (French: Standing Wave Ratio)
- Teacher Over Shoulder (chat)
- Technician on Site
- Techniques, Ouvriers et de Service (French: Technical and Service Workers)
- Teller Operations Specialist (banks)
- Temple of Set
- Temporarily Out of Service
- Temporarily Out of Stock
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mousetrap is one of Agatha Christie's greatest tales of suspense.
Everyone loves a good story and a skilled storyteller can grip us with tales of suspense and intrigue through their use of vocabulary and performance skills.
Try these collections -- only Reader's Digest has brought these classic works together in one place: A Suitcase of Suspense (ISBN: 0-7621-0368-X) Four paperback volumes in one easy-carry case total 28 classic tales of suspense.