What does TDW stand for?
TDW stands for Takt Dubbelwerkend (Dutch: Double Acting Stroke; engines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDW
We have 35 other meanings of TDW in our Acronym Attic
- Truth, Duty, Valour (motto of The Royal Military College of Canada)
- Tahoe Douglas Visitors Authority
- The da Vinci Code (Brown novel)
- Time-Dependent Variational Principle
- Tobon Digital Video Productions (UK)
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention Alliance
- Time-Domain Vector-Potential Analysis
- Time-Dependent Variation-Perturbation Theory
- Top Domain Value Report
- Time Dependent Vehicle Routing Problem