Her first engagement was as keynote speaker for a Taking Control of Your Diabetes conference.
What does TCOYD stand for?
TCOYD stands for Taking Control of Your Diabetes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCOYD
- Technical Can Of Worms
- Telecommunications Officer of the Watch
- The Call of Whatever
- The Color of Water (James McBride book)
- The Cult of Weirdness
- Total Cost of the Workforce
- Trash Can on Wheels (gaming)
- Take Care Of Yourself
- The Church of Yahweh
- Take Charge of Your Diabetes (health education)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility (book by Toni Weschler)
- Take Charge of Your Health (Georgia program)
- Take Control of Your Life
- Tijdelijke Commissie Onderzoek Zorguitgaven (Dutch: Temporary Research Committee on Health Care Spending)
- Timed Communicating Object Z
- Checkpoint Time
- Tactical Command Post
- Tactical Computer Processor
- Tactical Control Panel (US DoD)
- Tactical Control Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marrero said that he had been an adviser to Eli Lilly, a consultant to Sanofi-Aventis and to YMCA of the USA, and a speaker for Taking Control of Your Diabetes.