Perth, Australia, Feb 16, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - As previously announced, FerrAus Limited (ASX:FRS) (PINK:FRRAF) had delayed settlement of its A$35 million placement (Placement) pending ASIC determination of an application by Wah Nam International Australia Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wah Nam International Holdings Limited (HKG:0159) (Wah Nam), for relief to vary offers under its takeover bid to extend them to newly issued shares (Takeover Extension), including shares to be issued under the Placement (new Placement Shares).
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Takeover Bid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Transport of Ozone and Stratosphere Troposphere Exchange (European Commission project)
- The Open Artery Trial (cardiology study; UK)
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan (gaming)
- Town of Apple Valley (California)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Authorization
- Top of Atmosphere Vegetation Index (algorithm; European Space Agency)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Inventory
- The Operation Art of War (TalonSoft computer war simulator software)
- Touch of Ancient Warriors (game)
- Tactical Order of Battle
- Tales of Berseria (gaming)
- Tap Off Box
- Taste of the Beach (Fort Myers Beach, FL)
- Tears of Blood
- Teatri I Operas Dhe Baletit (Albanian: Theatre of Opera and Balet)
- Technical Onboarding (Avaya)
- Technical Operating Budget
- Technical Oversight Board
- Temporary Operating Base (UN Mission in Sudan)
- Tender Option Bond
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anti-takeover measures to be considered are expected to include a friendly takeover bid by the two others for the targeted firm, company officials said.
For example: * French and Luxemburg government resistance against the hostile takeover bid by Mittal Steel, the world's largest steelmaker, on behalf of its French/Luxembourg rival Arcelor; * The Spanish government's attempts to prevent a takeover of the Spanish electricity company Endesa by its German competitor Eon; * A hastily arranged marriage between the two energy companies Gaz de France and Suez, initiated by the French authorities in order to prevent a takeover of Suez by the Italian energy concern Enel; * A political storm in Poland concerning the merger of the two banks BPH and Pekao, owned by UniCredit of Italy, and the growing market-share of foreign-owned commercial banks in the domestic banking market.
TOKYO, March 30 Kyodo A Japanese investor said Thursday he has given up his takeover bid for Totenko Co.