A Kingfisher aircraft had to abort takeoff after another plane was found on the same runaway.
What does T-O stand for?
T-O stands for Takeoff
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 78 other meanings of T-O in our Acronym Attic
- T-Cell Malignant Lymphoma
- Therapy-Related Myeloid Leukemia
- Tail Memory Management Algorithm
- Tunnel-Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Tactical Multi-Band Satellite Terminal
- Terminal Multiplexer
- Training Net (US DoD)
- Tricare Next Generation of Contracts
- threshold Number Needed to Treat (patients)
- Transitional Officer Development Plan (USAF)
- Transfer Out
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue plasminogen activator activity and antigen
- tissue plasminogen activator and inhibitors
- Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (iris recognition security system)
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Device
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials are trying to determine whether two planes that were preparing for takeoff got closer than allowed under federal rules.
One of the darkest moments in the history of the Concorde was the Air France crash on July 25, 2000, when a flaming Concorde struck a hotel and burst into flames shortly after takeoff from Charles de Gaulle Airport, killing 113 people, including 4 people in the hotel.
18 Kyodo A Niigata airport air traffic controller permitted a takeoff of a Japan Airlines plane bound for Osaka without approving the plane's flight plan Tuesday, the transport ministry said Thursday.
The corrections were too late, and the right skid impacted the ground with the aircraft heading nearly 90 degrees to the right of the takeoff course.