QUETTA -- A couple of leopard has been witnessed in Taka to mountain range adjacent to Quetta which probably had migrated from Afghanistan to Pakistani mountainous area in search of food.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for Taka (currency of Bangladesh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesverband Deutsche Discotheken und Tanzcafe (German: German Federal Association of Discotheques and Dance Cafes)
- Bureau de Développement des Télécommunications (French: Telecommunication Development Bureau)
- Bureau des Doctorants de Télécom (French: Doctoral Telecom Office; Paris Institute of Technology)
- Büro Und Datentechnik (German)
- Burst Delay Tolerance
- Burst Departure Time
- Business Design Team
- Business Development Team
- Business Driven Technology
- Gbadolite, Zaire (airport code)
- Telecommunication Development Bureau
- Ballroom Dance Teachers Academy (various locations)
- Banque de Données sur le Trafic des Animaux (French: Database on Animal Trafficking; Switzerland)
- Base de Données Topographiques et Administratives (French: Topographic and Administrative Database; Canada)
- British Deaf Tennis Association
- British Dental Trade Association
- Butler Dog Training Association (Butler, PA)
- Breaking Down the Barriers (Canadian nonprofit group newsletter)
- Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane (UK)
- Ballroom Dance Teachers College (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai The Bangladeshi government has launched a road show in the UAE to promote the Bangladesh Fund, a 50 billion Bangladeshi taka (Dh2.
While some worker's bodies have fallen in line, others have continued agitation against a seven-layer wage structure that guarantees 2,500 taka for an apprentice and 3,000 taka at the entry point, up from 1,660 taka.
uk HSBC Holdings (LSE: HSBA) has transacted a Bangladesh Taka (BDT)-US Dollar Option.
Despite the price hike, the government will have to spend 100 billion taka ($1.
Maria says the cost of rice recently went from 18 taka (dhs0.