Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Tajik Deputy Minister of Energy & Industries Poulad Mohyeddinov said that the second phase of Tajikistan's Sangtoudeh-II power plant is scheduled to come online during the upcoming Nowrouz festivities.
What does Taj stand for?
Taj stands for Tajik (linguistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Taj
We have 8 other meanings of Taj in our Acronym Attic
- Tinzaparin in Acute Ischaemic Stroke Trial
- Telecommunications and Applied Information Theory (Ulm University; Germany)
- Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust (Tulsa, OK)
- Total Army Instructor Training Course (US Army)
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council
- Technical Air Intelligence Unit (WW2)
- Technical Aircraft Instrument Unit (US Navy)
- Test Access Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Taiwanese Association in the United Kingdom
- Radio Transmitter (US Navy)
- Teaching Artist Journal (print quarterly; Taylor & Francis Group, LLC)
- Telemark Ski Association of Japan
- Temple Aviv Judea (Orange, CA)
- The Arabian Journal (band)
- Tom and Jerry (cartoon)
- Transactional Analysis Journal (International Transactional Analysis Association; est. 1970)
- Turkish Association of Jewellers
- The Australian Journal of Anthropology (Australian Anthropological Society)
- The Assistant Judge Advocate General
- Towards A Just Conclusion (book; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tajik wishes to proffer any information that he may have--second-hand or otherwise--regarding Robert Levinson, who remains missing following travel to Iran.
Summary: Muscat: Former Iranian diplomat Nosratollah Tajik who was under house arrest in the United Kingdom .
Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Ruslan Kazakbaev assured his Tajik colleague Khamrokhon Zarifi that the incident in Andarak village of Leilek district in Batken oblast that occurred on December 29 had no "political or ethnic background," said the Foreign Ministry of Tajikistan.
Arbab Alamgir Khan with Prime Minister of Tajikistan Oqil Oqilov and Foreign Minister of Tajikistan Hamrakhon Zarifi during his meetings with the Tajik dignitaries.