Numerous industry associations will form pavilions at the fair, they include: the Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association, Japan's Kokusai Fashion Centre, the Indonesian Fashion Designers Association, the Carpi Italia, the Taiwan Textile Federation and the Los Angeles Regional Export Council.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Taiwan Textile Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- Trainer Test and Evaluation Plan (US Navy)
- Training/Training Equipment Plan
- TMAC Technical Evaluation Program Office
- Twenty-Twelve Electronics Recycling (Canada)
- Taiwan Tea Experiment Station
- Team Tactical Engagement Simulator
- Toyota Tsusho Europe SA (Toyota Tsusho Corporation)
- Toyota Tsusho Electronics Thailand Co. Ltd. (automotive electronics)
- Transvaginal-Transmyometrial Embryo Transfer (pregnancy)
- Tactical Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 2012 (CENS)--The 2012 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2012), supported by the Bureau of Foreign Trade and organized by the Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) lowered curtains after three days, having generated business potential exceeding US$50 million.
Taipei, March 21, 2012 (CENS)--Backed by Taiwan's Bureau of Foreign Trade, the Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) is leading a group of 10 up-and-coming fashion brands to the trend capital of Asia--Tokyo--to participate in the "roomsLINKO5," an exhibition hosted by the Japanese company H.