96 million in net income in August 2010, according to statistics compiled by the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE).
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Taiwan Stock Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Stream Description Table (MPEG program service data sheet)
- Transport Service Data Unit
- The Superficial Dorsal Vein of the Penis
- Torsional Spin Density Wave
- Transverse Spin Density Wave (magnetism)
- Twin Screw Diesel Yacht (boat)
- TAACOM Support Element
- Tactical Security Element
- Tactical Site Exploitation
- Tactical Support Element/Equipment
- Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (Spanish: European Health Insurance Card)
- Taxe Spéciale d'Equipement (French: Special Equipment Tax)
- Technical Service Engineer (various companies)
- Technical Services for Electronics, Inc. (cable assembly manufacturer in Minnesota, USA)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Enhanced
- Technical Support Executive (various locations)
- Technical Surveillance Equipment
- Technology, Society, Environment Studies (Carleton University; Canada)
- Telephone Support Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taipei, August 3, 2009 (CENS) -- New Focus Auto Tech Holdings Limited, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, has applied to the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corp.
There are 11 ETFs traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange and 24 such financial derivatives traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.