The answer to that question will be revealed over the next month as the Clinton Administration and Congress deal with two bills where trade and national security questions intersect: the bill to grant China permanent normal trading relations (PNTR) and the Taiwan Security Enhancement Act (TSEA), which will beef up U.
What does TSEA stand for?
TSEA stands for Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSEA
We have 12 other meanings of TSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two Stroke Engine
- Two-Step Estimator
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
- Test, Systems Engineering, & Evaluation
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher 1
- Tennessee State Employees Association
- Texas State Education Agency
- Texas Student Education Association
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
- Transportation Staff Engineer Assistant
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee
- Total Skin Electron Beam (radiation therapy)
- Two-Source Energy Balance
- Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Turku School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those reasons included last May's bombing of the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade which killed three Chinese nationals, and this February's passage of the Taiwan Security Enhancement Act in the U.
The main value of the Taiwan Security Enhancement Act was never the wish list of advanced weapons.