Inside sources said candidates for Liu's successor include Tseng Ming-chung, Tsai Chin-nian, chairman of First Financial Holding, Chen Yu-chang, chairperson of Financial Supervisory Commission, Hsu Chia-tong, chairman of Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance, legislator Tseng Chu-wei, Chang Hsiu-lien, chairman of Taiwan Financial Holding, and Chang Sheng-ho, former deputy finance minister.
What does TABF stand for?
TABF stands for Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TABF
- Turkish-Armenian Business Development Council
- Test of Adult Basic Education
- Test of Adult Basic English (various locations)
- Texas Association for Bilingual Education
- Texas Association of Broadcast Educators (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Toronto Association for Business and Economics (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tumor-Associated Blood Eosinophilia (cancer complication)
- Thrombin Anion Binding Exosite 1
- Travel and Business Expense Reports (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Technical and Business Exhibition and Symposium
- The Amazing Bryatollah Ferrarys (Stockholm, Sweden band)
- Turkish-American Business Forum (New York, NY)
- Tot Aanstelling Bevoegde Gezag (Dutch: Appointing Authority)
- Tape Array BGA (Ball Grid Array; integrated circuits)
- Tailorable Advanced Blanket Insulation (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Tarot Association of the British Isles (est. 2001; UK)
- Top Secret and Below Interoperability
- Tecnologie A Basso Impatto Ambientale (Italian: Technologies with Low Environmental Impact)
- Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas (Canada)
- The AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations) Business Intelligence System (data analysis tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen has previously served as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Ministry of Finance, a Cabinet-level Division Director in the Executive Yuan, Deputy Minister of Finance, Chairman of the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation, and Chairman of the Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance.
6, 2009 (CENS) -- "The Taiwan Banker", the magazine published by the Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance (TABF), was inaugurated recently by the government-backed financial institution, with the magazine to introduce and promote Taiwan's financial industry by reporting and analyzing industries as banking, securities, insurance, and related financial sectors.