Currently the talk on Agreement between Singapore and the Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu on Economic Partnership (ASTEP) goes smoothly and both sides agree to promote industrial cooperation and to jointly explore the markets in India and ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) after signing the ASTEP.
What does TPKM stand for?
TPKM stands for Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu (Customs Territory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trading Partner Kit
- Tummien Perhosten Koti (Finnish novel)
- Turns Per Knot
- The Poster Known As (chat board slang)
- Tyrosine Protein Kinase Activity
- Two-Party Key Control
- Threshold Public-Key Encryption (cryptography)
- Tactical Public Key Infrastructure
- Taman Purbakala Kerajaan Sriwijaya (Indonesian: Ancient Parks Kingdom of Sriwijaya)
- Terminal Peti Kemas Semarang (Indonesia; port)
- Transport Packet
- Table Producing Language
- Tariff Preference Level
- Task and Project List
- Task Parallel Library (Microsoft)
- Tax Policy Library (Virginia)
- Teacher Professional Leave (Australia)
- Teaneck Public Library (Teaneck, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government has authority to govern only in Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu (islands), while the People's Republic of China rules over the mainland area,'' he said.
But Taiwan, which is claimed by China, has since agreed to be referred to by such a title as ''the Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu (Chinese Taipei).