12, 2012 (CENS) -- Taishin International Bank, an affiliate of Taiwan's Taishin Financial Holding Co.
What does TIB stand for?
TIB stands for Taishin International Bank (Taipei, Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIB
We have 90 other meanings of TIB in our Acronym Attic
- The International Alliance for Women
- Theertha International Artists Workshop
- This Is All Wrong (test scoring)
- Tulsa Indian Actors Workshop
- Textile Institute Annual World Conference
- Time Is A Warriors Tool (gaming)
- Today I Asked You
- Tourism Industry Association of the Yukon
- Tactical Intelligence Battalion (US Army)
- Tag Information Base (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taishin Financial Holdings was formed in 2002 following the merger of Dah An Commercial Bank and Taishin International Bank.
The new Taishin International Bank JCB Standard and Platinum Cards are accepted at JCB's 12.
Taishin International Bank believed that the interest spread of most domestic banks would stay at a level of 1.
The revision reflects the continuing uncertainty over the proposed merger of Taishin International Bank (TIB), a part of Taishin Financial Holding Company (TFHC) (TAI: 2887), with Chang Hwa Commercial Bank.
Sun Bank, Taiwan Shin Kong Commercial Bank and Taishin International Bank.