The Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE), is held annually in the Taiwanese capital and is sponsored by the Government Information Office.
What does TIBE stand for?
TIBE stands for Taipei International Book Exhibition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIBE
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (medical test)
- Transferrin Iron Binding Capacity
- Transparent-Influx Boundary Condition
- Tulsa International Baptist Church (Tulsa, OK)
- The International Bengal Cat Connection
- The Information Bus Company
- The International Bengal Cat Society
- Tianjin Institute of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (China)
- Toronto Invasive Bacterial Diseases Network (Canada)
- Turkey Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- The Iowa Biennial Exhibition (est. 2004; Iowa City, IA; hobby exhibition)
- Total Ischaemic Burden European Trial
- Tehran International Book Fair
- Timely Initiation of Breastfeeding (infancy)
- Tokyo International Book Fair
- Technology Investment Banking Group (Bahrain)
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers (journal; UK)
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (Austin)
- Telecommunications Inventory and Billing Information (US DoD)
- The International Behaviorology Institute (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a ceremony held in Taipei, Sono, who is currently in Taipei for appearances at the Taipei International Book Exhibition, presented the donation, which included money and rescue equipment, to representatives of the nongovernmental International Association S.