The Air Defense and Missile Warning missions are part of the Integrated Tactical Warning Attack Assessment mission, which provides warning to the President if North America is under attack.
What does TACWARN stand for?
TACWARN stands for Tactical Warning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Tactical Communications Vulnerability Assessment of Combat Electronics Warfare Information Systems
- TACFIRE Evaluation
- Tallahassee Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (Tallahassee, FL)
- Texas Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Tennessee Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Texas Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Tactical Air Command Wing
- The American Civil War (board game; Eagle Games, Inc.)
- This Accursed Civil War (game)
- Tactical Warfare
- Tactical Air Warfare Simulation
- Tuesday Afternoon at China Wong Buffet (art project)
- Tactical Air Command Weather Element
- Tactical Working Group
- Texas Association of Creative Writing Teachers (Fort Worth, TX)
- Thiol-Activated Cytolysin
- Tactical Air Defense
- Tactical Air Direction
- Tactical Air Directive
- Tactical Awareness Display (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The airborne laser is the only missile-defense system currently under development that can intercept ballistic missiles in their most vulnerable stage from hundreds of kilometers away without timely tactical warning and favorable geographic conditions.
Captain Lin bases a significant portion of his counterarguments on the assumption that Taiwan will receive strategic and tactical warning.
The joint element of continental surveillance is in the integration of the data at NORAD headquarters through its Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (ITWAA) system.
The publication also offers a tutorial on how space can enhance joint force effectiveness by supporting intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance and integrated tactical warning and attack assessment such as missile defense and nuclear detonation detection, environmental monitoring, and the benefits of global positioning, including further information on these areas in appendices.
BAE Systems has been developing and producing tactical warning receivers for more than 20 years.
is the main correlation center for the Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) system which provides North American National Leadership with threat assessment data.
As the Armada preparations came to a head, Walsingham commissioned naval reconnaissance missions of key Spanish ports, and although his work provided strategic warning to the crown and the Royal Navy, contrary winds prevented tactical warning.