Industry is equally focused on other big-ticket procurement programs like the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle sought by the Army and Marine Corps.
What does TV stand for?
TV stands for Tactical Vehicle (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TV
We have 44 other meanings of TV in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto User Experience Summit (Canada)
- Toin University of Yokohama (Japan)
- Tum Fuarcilik Yapim A.s (Turkey)
- Türkiye Ýstatistik Kurumu (Turkey)
- The Unofficial Yahoo Weblog
- Teachers Union of Zimbabwe
- Technical University of Zvolen (Slovakia)
- Tuzigoot National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Technical University in Zvolen (Slovakia)
- Tachycardie Ventriculaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are two categories of JLTV: The Combat Tactical Vehicle is a four-person, general-purpose vehicle with a curb weight of 13,000 pounds and the ability to carry 3,500 pounds of payload and 3,500 pounds of add-on armor.
In DA Message: SUBJECT: TIRE TO WHEEL ASSEMBLY TRANSITION POLICY FOR ARMY TACTICAL VEHICLES, DTG: 292043Z APR 10, Paragraph 4A explained that Phase 1 was limited to runflat tires for tactical vehicles in the Active Army.
The Tactical UGS will provide the added capability beyond detection of classifying Tactical vehicles.
New gunner restraints will be installed on all vehicles with gun-mounted turrets, and most tactical vehicles will receive the new seat restraints.
At the onset of the current conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, the legacy heavy and medium tactical vehicle fleets were not designed to protect Soldiers against the threats they encountered.