Its training counterpart for the Pacific Fleet is Tactical Training Group Pacific in San Diego.
What does TTGP stand for?
TTGP stands for Tactical Training Group Pacific
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TTGP in our Acronym Attic
- Time to Get Moving
- Time to Go, Massimo (protest group; UK)
- Train Touristique de Guitres Marcenais (French: Tourist Train to Guitres Marcenais)
- Tram Tunnel Grote Marktstraat (Dutch light-rail tunnel)
- Lefkosa-Türk Ticareti Gelistirme Ofisi (Turkish Trade Promotioin Office; Nicosia, Turkey)
- Talking to George Orwell
- Teste de Tolerância Oral à Glicose (Spanish)
- Time to Get Online
- Toys to Grow On (Carson, California)
- Traditional Traffic Gathering Operation
- Time to Get Rowdy (gaming team)
- Torch Trinity Graduate School of Theology (Seoul, South Korea)
- Tactical Treatment of Gun Shot Wounds
- Tank Team Gunnery Trainer
- Time to Go to Bed (chat)
- The True Gamer Union (video game group)
- Tea Tree Gully Uniting Church (South Australia)
- Turkiye Teknoloji Gelistirme Vakfi (Technology Development Foundation of Turkey)
- Tactical Transport Helicopter
- Team Tvis Holstebro (Danish Handball Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tactical Training Group Pacific Network Centric Warfare Syndicate for Knowledge Superiority in its training and mentoring efforts to increase the effectiveness of information and knowledge flows throughout the Strike Group.