Tactical Training Group Atlantic is planning for several fleet synthetic exercises in 2007.
What does TTGL stand for?
TTGL stands for Tactical Training Group Atlantic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTGL
- Trinidad and Tobago Golf Association
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Temporal Temperature Gel Electrophoresis
- Temporal Temperature Gradient Electrophoresis
- Temporal Temperature Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
- Time to Get Hammered
- Time To Go Home
- Titan General Holdings, Inc.
- Telephone Transaction Generated Information
- Traditional Technology Group, Inc.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (anime)
- Time to Go Live
- The Tricksters Gem Mine (video game)
- Tianjin Tubular Goods Machining (China)
- Time to Get Moving
- Time to Go, Massimo (protest group; UK)
- Train Touristique de Guitres Marcenais (French: Tourist Train to Guitres Marcenais)
- Tram Tunnel Grote Marktstraat (Dutch light-rail tunnel)
- Lefkosa-Türk Ticareti Gelistirme Ofisi (Turkish Trade Promotioin Office; Nicosia, Turkey)
- Talking to George Orwell
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CHIPS assistant editor, Nancy Reasor, and I had a fascinating visit to the USS Kearsarge (LHD 3) and Tactical Training Group Atlantic (TACTRAGRULANT) for the Joint and Combined Multi-Battle Group Inport Exercise (MBGIE) in February.
Mark Nesselrode, commanding officer of the Tactical Training Group Atlantic (TACTRAGRULANT) in Dam Neck, Va.