A major in a brigade support battalion is looking for sample tactical standing operating procedures he can leverage as his unit prepares to deploy.
What does TACSOP stand for?
TACSOP stands for Tactical Standing Operating Procedure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Tulsa Area Community Schools Initiative (Tulsa, OK)
- Tactical Systems Inter/Intraoperability Program
- Tactical Simulation
- Tactical Simulator Special Advisory Group
- Tactical Situation
- Tactical-Situation Display
- Tactical Air Combat Simulation Model
- Texas Chapter of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Tactical Air Command System Office
- Tactical Air Command Support Office - Electronics
- Tactical Army Combat Service Support
- Tactical Schoolship
- Training Analysis Computer Support and Simulations
- Tactical Army Combat Service Support Computer
- Tactical Army Combat Service Support Computer System
- Tactical Air Control System/Tactical Air Defense System
- Tactical Standards (US DoD)
- Trenton Air Cadet Summer Training Centre
- Taylored Correlation Spectroscopy (NMR spectroscopy)
- Tactical Communications Systems Requirement(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We can set our units up for success if we solidify the unit tactical standing operating procedures (TACSOP) before R+90 and the team PCSs to the four winds.
Integrate TACP TTPs in BCT tactical standing operating procedures (SOPs).
The brigade learned many lessons from Millennium Challenge, lessons that are being incorporated into the brigade's tactical standing operating procedures (TACSOP) and doctrine in preparation for certification at the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC), Fort Polk, Louisiana, in May.
The DAGM is part of the division's fire support annex and augments or modifies AFATDS guidance as determined in the 4th Division's tactical standing operating procedures (TAGSOP).
The CPX allows the unit to validate the instruction, its unit tactical standing operating procedures (TACSOP) and that the equipment works in its vehicles.
During home station training, units must use all their TMs, develop fire support and maneuver shooter crew drills, train maneuver and fire supporters on their equipment during command maintenance or opportunity training, and update unit tactical standing operating procedures (TACSOP).
The key is the ground unit must have a tactical standing operating procedures (TACSOP)-driven CAS process that maximizes the lethality of CAS while minimizing its limitations and that is rehearsed and understood across the BCT staff.