CAPTION(S): OZ-SOME: Mesut Ozil, left, celebrates with Xabi Alonso after scoring Real Madrid's second goal at home to Atletico, while boss Jose Mourinho makes some tactical points, below
What does TP stand for?
TP stands for Tactical Points (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TP
We have 84 other meanings of TP in our Acronym Attic
- Tool for Organizing Your Schemas (Microsoft product)
- Tools of Your Surroundings (personal protection)
- Tabernacle of Zion (Bradenton, FL)
- Texas Outdoor Zone
- Times of Zambia
- Towarzystwo Opieki Nad Zwierzetami (Polish: Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
- Tvornica Olovaka Zagreb (Croatian: Zagreb Pencil Factory; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Temeljna Organizacija Združenega Dela (Basic Organization of Associated Labour)
- Air Portugal (IATA airline code)
- East Timor (ISO country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
oThe players are ready physically after emerging from a long and competitive season and the concentration of the technical staff will be on tactical points,o Esmail Rashid, the manager of the team, told Gulf News yesterday.
A few tactical points, accompanied by a forceful demand that socks be pulled up, did the necessary.
The former Real Madrid supremo has also gone back to using flip-charts and felt-tip pens to get across his tactical points, dispensing with the video analysis that Hughes favoured.
It will have what I call tactical points - focusing on things such as getting inspectors on routes where school children travel.
I went down to the dressing room to get the board out and make a few tactical points.
Originally, the 1st British Army had asked the Canadians to capture Lens and its surroundings and to prepare for a breakthrough to secure important tactical points beyond the city.