If the financial plan is the destination, the tactical plan is the road map.
What does TACPLAN stand for?
TACPLAN stands for Tactical Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technology Assessment and Control Plan
- Tetramine Copper Perchlorate
- Theater Air Control Party
- Theater Ammunition Control Point
- Touring y Automóvil Club del Perú (Spanish: Touring and Automobile Club of Peru)
- Tactical Air Control Party Modernization (US Air Force)
- Taiwanese American Computer Professional Association
- Target Area Contract Preference Act (California)
- Texas Association of Certified Public Accountants (Houston, TX)
- Tied Aid Capital Projects Fund
- Tactical Plot manager
- Tactical Procedure Oriented Language
- Total Anomalous Connexion of the Pulmonary Veins
- Touring y Automovil Club Paraguayo (Spanish: Paraguayan Touring and Automobile Club)
- Type A Cognitive Questionnaire
- TNO-AZL (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research Academic Medical Centre) Children's Quality Of Life Questionnaire
- Tac Right
- Tactical Air Command Regulation
- Technical Arbitration and Conflict Resolution
- Texas Association of Cartridge Remanufacturers (now Southwestern Chapter of the International Imaging Technology Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next task for the management team is to develop tactical plans to address all the strategic objectives through a combination of companywide and departmental projects.
While the best firms update the tactical plan annually, they make developing a strategic plan an event-driven activity, contingent upon major shifts in the business operating environment and not just because the calendar says it's June.
The pan-company team then sets the performance targets for each measure and communicates them throughout the organization, which builds its tactical plans around the targets.