Together with the new cruise missile, the military has also deployed a new tactical ballistic missile with a range of 300 km, which is "more powerful than" the MGM-140 Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) developed by the United States, Shin said.
What does TACMS stand for?
TACMS stands for Tactical Missile System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of TACMS in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Maneuver Simulation System
- Tactical Mobile Acoustic Support System
- Theory of Anisotropies in the Cosmic Microwave Background (resource letter)
- Texas Alliance for Continuing Medical Education
- Tactical Memorandum
- Tactical Forces Control Management System
- Tactical Meteorological Equipment
- Tactical Maintenance Information System(s)
- Tactical Management Information System
- Take Charge and Move Out
- Tactical Air Control Net
- Tactical Area Communications Network(s)
- TetrAmine Copper Nitrate
- Texas Association of Christian Networks (prayer network)
- The Amazing Captain Neato (bulletin board system)
- Toyota Automobiel Club Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Toyota Automobile Club; est 1992)
- Turkish Association for the Conservation of Nature
- Tactical Navigation
- Tactical Navigation Modification (P-3A/B Orions after upgrade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Army Tactical Missile System missiles, which can be fired from multiple rocket launchers, have been positioned near the Demilitarized Zone dividing the two Koreas, the source said.
HIMARS can accommodate the entire family of Multiple Launch Rocket System munitions, including the Army Tactical Missile System missiles and Guided MLRS rockets.
Think about that for a moment: Combat Air Forces--Air Force/Navy/Marines, Army Tactical Missile System and Patriot units, coalition air forces, and space in a combined Air Tasking Order.
Most of the Army Tactical Missile System Block 1A Missiles, made by Lockheed Martin Corp.