It provides the soldier with real-time video access to critical tactical intelligence and the capability to share video from the individual soldier to the tactical network.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Tactical Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Türk Hava Yollari (Turkish airlines)
- Turkish Airlines (ICAO code)
- Thyroid Autoimmunity
- Thyratron Transistor (aka Silicon Controlled Rectifier)
- Techno Hill Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- The Hounds of Zeus (gaming group)
- Toxic Hazard Zone (US DoD)
- Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy
- Inspiratory Time (medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During Idex, Arcanum will provide the international community information on the full range of its solutions capabilities, and include demonstrations of some of its tactical intelligence support equipment and industry-leading software for automated analytical support, data visualisation, and decision support.
He has extraordinary quality and an enormous tactical intelligence.
has often been reluctant to provide tactical intelligence to Pakistan because the shared information frequently winds up in the hands of the Taliban or even al-Qaeda.