It provides the soldier with real-time video access to critical tactical intelligence and the capability to share video from the individual soldier to the tactical network.
What does TACINTEL stand for?
TACINTEL stands for Tactical Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TACINTEL
- Rapid (Prefix)
- Total Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Transmembrane Activator and CAML (Calcium-Modulating Cyclophilin Ligand) Interactor
- Testing Atmospheric Chemistry In Anticyclones (EU project)
- Texas Association of Crime and Intelligence Analysts
- Tactical Information Distribution Network
- Tactical Imagery/Intelligence Exploitation System
- Texas Association of Centers for Independent Living
- The Ability Center for Independent Living (est. 1989; Las Cruces, NM)
- Transportation Account Code Inquiry
- Tactical Intelligence Information Exchange System
- Tactical Intelligence Communication Subsystem of Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Telecommunications Access for Communications-Impaired Persons (Minnesota)
- Telephone Assistance for Communication-Impaired Person (telecommunications tax)
- Triflusal versus Acetylsalicylic Acid in Secondary Prevention of Cerebral Infarction
- Tennessee Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
- Tactile Acoustic Computer Interaction System (blind aid)
- Technical Assistance for the Commonwealth of Independent States (EU)
- Technical Assistance to the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Tactical Information Technology (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During Idex, Arcanum will provide the international community information on the full range of its solutions capabilities, and include demonstrations of some of its tactical intelligence support equipment and industry-leading software for automated analytical support, data visualisation, and decision support.
He has extraordinary quality and an enormous tactical intelligence.
has often been reluctant to provide tactical intelligence to Pakistan because the shared information frequently winds up in the hands of the Taliban or even al-Qaeda.