[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Tactical HUMINT Operations Section (THOPS) According to the legacy FM 34-7-1, Tactical Human Intelligence and Counterintelligence Operation, the THOPS provides the highest level of technical control within the MI Battalion.
What does TACHUMINT stand for?
TACHUMINT stands for Tactical Human Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Town and Country Harriers (Bristol, UK)
- Trans Am Club of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Transcutaneous Air Conduction Hearing Aid System
- Texas Association of Community Health Centers (Austin, TX, USA)
- Tennessee Alliance for Continuing Higher Education (University of Memphis; Memphis, TN)
- Texas Association of Chicanos in Higher Education
- Tyler Area Christian Home Educators (Tyler, TX)
- Timer A Counter High Register
- Test for Admission Into Catholic High Schools
- The Association for Community Housing Solutions (San Diego, CA)
- The Audience Can Hear You (theater)
- Rapid (Prefix)
- Total Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Transmembrane Activator and CAML (Calcium-Modulating Cyclophilin Ligand) Interactor
- Testing Atmospheric Chemistry In Anticyclones (EU project)
- Texas Association of Crime and Intelligence Analysts
- Tactical Information Distribution Network
- Tactical Imagery/Intelligence Exploitation System
- Texas Association of Centers for Independent Living
- The Ability Center for Independent Living (est. 1989; Las Cruces, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a mountainous environment, squads and platoons may find themselves conducting patrols great distances from their supporting elements or higher headquarters with attachments such as engineers, tactical human intelligence teams, interpreters, or host nation forces.
Assuming that is true, the sheet must be updated as often as possible, especially as your task organization changes to include units that are not organic to your organization, ie: Special Forces Operational Detachments, Tactical Human Intelligence Teams, Joint Tactical Air Controllers, Military Training Teams, Civil Affairs Teams, etc.
 Tactical human intelligence (HUMINT) trains both counterintelligence (CI) and HUMINT MI personnel in the skills and knowledge required to plan, prepare, and execute tactical HUMINT missions during combat, stability operations, and support operations in both rural and urban environments.
The MI Company contains an ISR analysis platoon, ISR integration platoon, and a tactical human intelligence platoon.
The 111th Military Intelligence (MI) Brigade has actively engaged in the following training and developmental endeavors: * Tactical human intelligence (HUMINT) Training Teams from the 306th MI Battalion (augmented by instructors from other units within the 111th MI Brigade) are providing special training in G2X operations and Tactical Questioning.