[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] HE WANTED US TO REMIND YOU FIREFIGHTING ENGINEERS THAT IT'S TIME TO BLOW OUT YOUR TACTICAL FIRE FIGHTING TRUCKS (TFFTS) AND HEMTT-BASED WATER TENDER TRUCKS (HEWATTS) BEFORE THE COLD WEATHER HITS.
What does TACFIRE stand for?
TACFIRE stands for Tactical Fire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TACFIRE
- Tactical Air Control Facility
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- The American Chestnut Foundation
- The ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Cancer Foundation
- Tivoli Access Control Facility (IBM Redbook: SG24-2021-00)
- Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Canada)
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts (California)
- Tactical Frequency Assignment Module
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Fire Direction Center
- Tactical Fire Direction System (Army)
- Tactical Forces Information System
- Tactical Force Interaction Targeting & Strike (Study)
- Texas Alliance of Child and Family Services
- Tasmanian Adult Cystic Fibrosis Unit (Tasmania, Australia)
- Totally And Completly Fouled Up (polite form)
- Table Access Code Generator (computer programming)
- Tactical Air Control Group
- Tactical Gap Crossing System
- Tactical Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
During training, the firefighters used the M1142, the newest tactical fire truck, as well as hoses, personal protective equipment and self-contained breathing apparatus.
This tactical fire direction system entered service with the US Army in the mid-1980s, and an export version known as Litacs is currently used by the armies of Thailand and Taiwan.
When cold weather temperatures fall below freezing, you must blow water out of the pump and pipes in your M1142 tactical fire fighting trucks (TFFTs)
Selected to review new equipment training for future firefighters on the newly developed Tactical Fire Fighting Truck (TFFT) and verify the training materials, SFC Reinhardt provided significant input during this process.