It was a classified mission flown by the 8th/13th Tactical Bombing Squadrons of the 35th Tactical Fighter Wing (Seventh Air Force/PACAF).
What does TF stand for?
TF stands for Tactical Fighter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TF
We have 41 other meanings of TF in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Truly Enjoyed Your Post (message board slang)
- Tredyffrin-Easttown Youth Soccer Association
- Tatranske Elektricke Zeleznice (Polish: Tatra Electric Railways; Krakow, Poland)
- Tezpur, India - Salonbari (Airport Code)
- Total Exclusion Zone
- Trabalhos Estudos Zumbi (Portuguese; work-study group; Brazil)
- The Enigma Zone Crew (gaming clan; UK)
- French Southern Territories (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Table Football
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Before making claims of requirements not being met or alleged 'gaps' in ships, tactical fighters, personnel, or anything else--we need to evaluate the criteria upon which requirements are based and the wider real-world context," he said in a speech.
For 30 years, the F-14 Tomcat has played a role in advanced fighter pilot training with TOPGUN, the Navy's premier tactical fighter training program.
military is developing an advanced communications capability for tactical fighters that will tightly connect the sensors and cockpits of many aircraft.
The F/A-22 RAPTOR is the Air Force's next-generation tactical fighter and is widely regarded as the most advanced fighter in the world.
The first section of the book, a profile of the famed Colonel Robin Olds and the Eighth Tactical Fighter Wing, illustrates two of the book's strong features: unsparing personality profiles of Olds and his teammates, and a dispassionate study of the effects of a combat tour on an airman and his career.