Before participating in the LDX, student seminars not only conduct a tactical exercise without troops (TEWT) in downtown Columbus, but MCCC students also participate in one or two tactical decision exercises as well as classes covering urban terrain analysis, the history of insurgency, asymmetric intelligence preparation of the battlefield (IPB), the targeting process, the task organization and capabilities of a Stryker brigade combat team, and tactical considerations for urban operations.
What does TEWT stand for?
TEWT stands for Tactical Exercise Without Troops (aka Training Exercise Without Troops)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TEWT in our Acronym Attic
- Thermoplastic Insulated Equipment Wire Nylon Jacketed Wire (CSA)
- The East West Overseas Aid Foundation (Australia)
- Towarzystwo Edukacyjne Wiedza Powszechna (Polish: Educational Association of Common Knowledge)
- Teso Women Peace Activists (Uganda)
- Tactical Effectiveness of Weapons Systems
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Tactical Electronic Warfare System
- Tsunami Early Warning System
- Technical Electronic Warfare Support Measures
- The Earth Will Swallow You (movie)
- Tactical Exercise Without Troops
- Tatical Electronic Warfare Training Squadron
- Teachers and Educational Workers Union (Ghana)
- Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc.
- Their Eyes Were Watching God (Zora Neale Hurston book and a 2005 movie)
- Telluride, CO, USA - Telluride Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Texas (old style state abbreviation)
- Till Exempel (Swedish: for example)
- TOSS Executive
- Transaction Exception Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first 2 days of training are done in a replicated training environment as a tactical exercise without troops, with 1 day of conducting troop-leading procedures and precombat checks and inspections.
ETAC joint fires training can include participation in a walk-and-shoot exercise, which is a tactical exercise without troops (TEWT) and the division's premier fire support training event for company commanders and platoon leaders.