The DLTT equipment and GS support the development, integration, and implementation of Tactical Digital Information Link.
What does TADIL-J stand for?
TADIL-J stands for Tactical Digital Information Link (nodeless TDMA information link; also known in NATO as Link 16)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- T-Antigen-Dependent Initiation Site
- Telemetry Acquisition Data Interface
- The African Diaspora in Asia
- Tactical Air-Delivered Incapacitating Chemical Agent Munitions
- Transferred Account Data Interchange Group (GSM Association)
- Tactical Data Information Link
- Tactical Digital Information Link
- Tactical Digital Information Link (half-duplex information link; also known in NATO as Link 11)
- Tactical Digital Information Link (full-duplex information link; also known in NATO as Link 11B)
- Tactical Digital Information Link C (an unsecure point-to-point information link; also known in NATO as Link 4A)
- Transboundary Animal Disease Information System
- Tactical Aircraft Direct Infrared Countermeasures
- Tactical Data Information Exchange
- Tactical Data/Digital Information Exchange System/Subsystem
- Tactical Data Information Exchange Subsystem B
- Tactical Data/Digital Information Exchange System/Subsystem-Broadcast
- Thales Air Defence Limited
- Theoretical Aerobic Dive Limit
- Traverse Area District Library (Traverse City, MI)
- Truth All Day Long
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following publications recently appeared: Bomber Maritime Operations; Multiservice Procedures for Integrated Combat Airspace Command and Control; Introduction to Tactical Digital Information Link J and Quick Reference Guide; MTTP for NBC Defense of Theater Fixed Sites, Ports, and Airfields; and Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses [find these as well as other related titles on the ALSA Web site at http://www.
The JIES is a state-of- the-art distributed testbed that will be used to test the interoperability of tactical digital information link (TADIL) systems and certify their use for joint and combined operations.