These objectives and demonstrations are being pursued under the memorandum of understanding and project arrangements concerning interoperability of tactical communications systems between the two governments.
What does BRUIN stand for?
BRUIN stands for Tactical Communications System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bulk Rename Utility (file renaming software)
- Bus Riders Union
- Brief Resolved Unexplained Event (pediatrics)
- Big Requirements Up Front (contracts)
- Blackburn Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Braintree Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Bridlington Rugby Union Football Club (Bridlington, Yorkshire, England, UK)
- British Rigid Urethane Foam Manufacturers Association
- Business Rules User Group (Minnesota)
- Buoyant Rover for Under-Ice Exploration (US NASA robot)
- Brandweer Regio Utrechts Land (Dutch: Utrecht Country Region Firefighters; Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Birmingham Re-Usable Materials
- Birmingham Rehabilitation Uptake Maximisation (study; UK)
- Building Relationships-Unifying Multiple Individual Concepts (Bonifay, FL)
- Berkeley Regis United Neighbors, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Broken Up Passes (football stat)
- Bachelor of Rural Science
- Bachelor of Rural Science Education
- British-United States Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultra yesterday said its Tactical Communications Systems business in Montreal, Canada, had won the contract for battlefield IT radios from Huneed Technologies - its manufacturing licensee there.
This contract enables DoD agencies to purchase TCS' turnkey family of deployable satellite systems and associated support services for the Warfighter Tactical Communications Systems and Services (WTCSS) through the Department of the Army, Assistant secretary for acquisition, Logistics, and Technology, Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T's), Special Projects Office, Northeast Regional Response Center .
Harris has been providing Type-1 certified wideband tactical communications systems to the DoD for more than four years.