Indeed, portfolio design is part of the plan, while the overall capital markets policy falls under the firm's tactical asset allocation.
What does TAA stand for?
TAA stands for Tactical Asset Allocation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAA
We have 291 other meanings of TAA in our Acronym Attic
- Total Army Ammunition Authorization & Allocation Conference (US Army)
- That's All For Now
- Field Clothing and Equipment
- Telecommunication Act of 1996
- Tachyarrhythmia Absoluta (cardiology)
- Tactical Aerospace Assessment
- Tactical Air Army
- Tactical Airsoft Arena (Rockville, MD)
- Tactical Army Automation
- Tactical Assembly Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quiet Giant" BGI has $800 billion in assets while managing over 1,500 funds as the world's largest provider of indexing, tactical asset allocation, an quantitative active strategies.
An investment strategy founded in fact Tactical asset allocation has its share of disbelievers.