Schwartz has commanded the 36th Tactical Airlift Squadron, McChord Air Force Base, Wash.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Tactical Airlift Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Truck and Rail Van System
- Texas Association of Registered Veterinary Technicians (est. 1977; Houston, TX)
- Tasmanian Amateur Race Walking Club (Tasmania, Australia)
- Target Weather Information
- Tall Boy Range and Azimuth Only
- Tacoma Astronomical Society (Washington)
- Tactical Adjustment System
- Tactical Air Support
- Tactical Air-automated System
- Tactical Aircraft Survivability
- Tactical Airsoft Supply (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Tactical Arctic Sonobuoy
- Tactical ASW Sonar (Decision Aid)
- Tactical Atmospheric Summary
- Tactical Automatic Switch
- Tactical Sonobuoy (Decision Aid)
- Tahquamenon Area Schools (Newberry, MI)
- Taipa Area School (New Zealand)
- Taipei American School
- Taiwanese American Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
During its history, the 730th flew at least 10 types of aircraft and was known by several different titles: tactical reconnaissance squadron, tactical bombardment squadron, troop carrier squadron and tactical airlift squadron.
Three years later, the C-130 became part of AFRC's inventory when it joined the 756th Tactical Airlift Squadron at Andrews AFB, Md.