Sillou listed mustard gas along with the sarin, VX and tabun nerve agents as the main elements in Syria's chemical arsenal, whose existence Syria doesn't even acknowledge, ABC News reports.
What does GA stand for?
GA stands for Tabun (nerve agent)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GA
We have 105 other meanings of GA in our Acronym Attic
- Guano Apes (band)
- Guarantee Agency
- Guardian Angel
- Guest Advisor
- Guichet Automatique
- Gund Arena (Cleveland)
- Guy of Auvergne (DeMolay)
- Gypsum Association (Evanston, Illinois)
- Gyro Assembly
- Go Ahead or Stop Keying (TTY-TTD communications)
- Ground Acquisition and Command Station (space travel)
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (San Diego, CA)
- Glutaric Aciduria type I
- Genetic Algorithm - Radial-Basis Function
- Greater Austin-San Antonio Corridor Council (trade route; Texas)
- Gaussian Approximation Tangential-Sphere Bound
- General Aviation/Fixed-Base Operations
- Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Asialo-GM1 (Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside; genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This enemy had superior equipment, a nuclear programme, Tabun and Sarin poison, plus, in the V1s and V2s, a perfect delivery system.
Under the rule and demand of the Hussein regime in Iraq, Halabja was sprayed with mustard gas and the nerve agents tabun, saran and VX for five hours on March 16, 1988.
In March 1988, Iraqi jets swooped over the village of Halabja and sprayed it with a deadly mix of mustard gas and the nerve agents Tabun, Sarin and VX.
The stockpile includes between 2,500-5,000 tons of mustard gas, phosgene, blood agents, sarin, tabun and persistent nerve agents and can be delivered by long-range artillery, missiles, aircraft and naval vessels, it said.
The only nerve agent remaining for CMA to destroy is tabun (GA), located at the Deseret Chemical Depot.