Outfitting IETs with the required Table of Allowance (TOA) gear requires material procurement and stock management practices atypical to most of the fleet.
What does TOA stand for?
TOA stands for Table of Allowance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOA
We have 108 other meanings of TOA in our Acronym Attic
- Take Off / Go Around (aviation)
- Tactical Ops: Crossfire (gaming)
- Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis (video game)
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSX game)
- Tactics Ogre: the Knight of Lodis (GBA game)
- titanium oxide whisker
- Telefónica O2
- Total O2 Transport (physiology)
- Table of Acronyms
- Table of Allocation
- Table of Authorities (legal documents)
- Table of Organization and Allowance
- Take-Off Angle
- Tangent of Angle X = Opposite Side Length / Adjacent Side Length (Right Angled Triangle)
- Tape on Air (broadcasting)
- Tarifordnung für Angestellte des Öffentlichen Dienstes (public service salary scheme, since 1961 BAT)
- Task Order Agreement (contracting)
- Task Order Analysis
- Täter-Opfer-Ausgleich (German: Offender-Victim Mediation; Austria)
- Taxi Owners Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Units, you need to move the camouflage net systems listed in the table below from your Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) to the Common Table of Allowances (CTA) 50-909.
Much of their table of allowance (TOA) varied significantly from one command to the next.
Currently assigned to Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expeditionary Support Unit 1, I am responsible for the management of a $300 million table of allowance (TOA), 350 pieces of civil engineer support equipment, 50 small boats, 2,800 weapons and night vision devices, and logistical and financial support for 900 sailors who make up Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group ONE.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Additional Authorization List items are authorized by MTOE, TDA, or common or joint table of allowances for use with the end item.
The SKs were responsible for the proper management of the Table of Allowance (TOA) in the field.