Outfitting IETs with the required Table of Allowance (TOA) gear requires material procurement and stock management practices atypical to most of the fleet.
What does T/A stand for?
T/A stands for Table of Allowance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T/A
We have 75 other meanings of T/A in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical-Very Small Aperture Terminal (Raytheon)
- Temple-Villanova Sustainable Stormwater Initiative (best management practices partnership; Philadelphia, PA)
- Total White Blood Cell Count
- Tunable Wavelength Converter (also seen as TWC)
- Timeslot Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Traffic Management-Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Multimedia Teleconferencing standard for document conferencing and application sharing (ITU-T)
- tetralogy of Fallot
- The Happy Extremist
- Thomas Hewitt Edward Cat (1966-67 TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Units, you need to move the camouflage net systems listed in the table below from your Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) to the Common Table of Allowances (CTA) 50-909.
Much of their table of allowance (TOA) varied significantly from one command to the next.
Currently assigned to Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expeditionary Support Unit 1, I am responsible for the management of a $300 million table of allowance (TOA), 350 pieces of civil engineer support equipment, 50 small boats, 2,800 weapons and night vision devices, and logistical and financial support for 900 sailors who make up Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group ONE.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Additional Authorization List items are authorized by MTOE, TDA, or common or joint table of allowances for use with the end item.
The SKs were responsible for the proper management of the Table of Allowance (TOA) in the field.