have coined a 'thoracic sandwich sign' in reference to anterior-mediastinal lymphadenopathy encompassing the brachiocephalic vein on chest CT in a patient with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma.
What does T-LL stand for?
T-LL stands for T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 55 other meanings of T-LL in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Interworking Unit
- Theater-Joint Movement Center (US DoD)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (personality assessment)
- Theater-Joint Transportation Board (US DoD)
- Tactical Joint Warfighting Analysis Center
- Toulouse-Lautrec (painter)
- Trypsin-Like Activity (periodontology)
- Tokyo Lambda Exchange (Japan)
- T Cell Large Granular Lymphocyte
- T Lymphocyte Migration Inhibitory Factors
- Thousand Lines of Code
- Taita No.1 Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Time & Materials
- Tissue-to-Medium (biochemistry)
- Tarang's Mobile Application Development Environment
- Toxoplasma gondii modified direct agglutination test
- Max Temperature
- Terahertz Multi-Chip Module
- Training-Modeling Integration
- Transportation Mini Information Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
L-Asparaginase-associated hyperlipidemia with hyperviscosity syndrome in a patient with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma.
BCL-6 protein is expressed in precursor T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma and in prenatal and postnatal thymus.
The 2 primary immunodeficiency patients presented a T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma and a diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
] T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma With Coexisting Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis--Li & Borowitz) Answers to these questions will appear in the September 2001 issue.
Gene rearrangements in T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma.