Includes a five-year forecast of the industry In 2016, the global broadcasting & cable tv market is forecast to have a value of $518.
What does TVM stand for?
TVM stands for TV Market
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVM
We have 54 other meanings of TVM in our Acronym Attic
- Trainer in Value Management (UK)
- Transaction Verification Module (Cadence)
- Transistor Voltmeter
- Transmission Voie Machine (French: cab signalling system for high speed trains)
- Transparent VAS Mode
- Transport Verzekerings Maatschappij (Dutch: Transportation Insurance Company)
- Transverse Mercator
- Trevorvanmeter (Flash website)
- Trivandrum (Kerala, India)
- Trivector Meter (power measurement device)
- Taiwan Veterinary Medical Association
- Tennessee Valley Mediation Association
- Tennessee Vegetation Management Association
- Tennessee Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Vegetation Management Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Thai Veterinary Medical Association
- Time-Varying Molecular Architecture
- Too Vapid for Mature Audiences
- Tracked Vehicle Maneuver Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
26, 2011 (CENS)--The global 3D TV market reported 3% penetration in the overall TV market in 2010 with 6.
Sky also indicated it favoured the commission's definition of the UK TV market - which includes free-to-air TV - to communications regulator Ofcom's focus on the pay-TV sector alone in a separate ongoing review.
27, 2010 (CENS) -- The three-dimension (3D) TV market is expected to represent 3% of the overall TV shipment in 2010 with 6.
Screenings: new season for large markets 5) MIPCOM: new season for small markets, new international product 6) MIP Asia: East Asia markets, emerging markets 7) MILIA: multimedia activities like CD-ROM, convenient because it is close to Monte Carlo TV Market 8) The Jornadas: Latin America's biggest show.
com/research/sc2kbz/india_smart_tv) has announced the addition of the "India Smart TV Market (2012-2017): Market Forecast by, Display Size, Technology (2D & 3D) and Insights by Apps & Specifications" report to their offering.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: 3D), Geography (North America (US, Canada, Others), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy Others), Asia- Pacific (China, Japan, Others) and RoW (Middle East, Africa utm_campaign=Audio_and_Video_Equipment The Global TV market has experienced significant changes in its market landscape due to the consumer's demand for multi-functional services, provider's opportunity for new revenue, the advent of digital TV, and the broadband internet.
27, 2010 (CENS)--Sony further consolidated its foothold in the global flat panel display (FPD) TV market by leading the Indian market, a rapidly rising segment.