26, 2011 (CENS)--The global 3D TV market reported 3% penetration in the overall TV market in 2010 with 6.
What does TVM stand for?
TVM stands for TV Market
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVM
We have 54 other meanings of TVM in our Acronym Attic
- Trainer in Value Management (UK)
- Transaction Verification Module (Cadence)
- Transistor Voltmeter
- Transmission Voie Machine (French: cab signalling system for high speed trains)
- Transparent VAS Mode
- Transport Verzekerings Maatschappij (Dutch: Transportation Insurance Company)
- Transverse Mercator
- Trevorvanmeter (Flash website)
- Trivandrum (Kerala, India)
- Trivector Meter (power measurement device)
- Taiwan Veterinary Medical Association
- Tennessee Valley Mediation Association
- Tennessee Vegetation Management Association
- Tennessee Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Vegetation Management Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Thai Veterinary Medical Association
- Time-Varying Molecular Architecture
- Too Vapid for Mature Audiences
- Tracked Vehicle Maneuver Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2010 (CENS) -- The three-dimension (3D) TV market is expected to represent 3% of the overall TV shipment in 2010 with 6.
Screenings: new season for large markets 5) MIPCOM: new season for small markets, new international product 6) MIP Asia: East Asia markets, emerging markets 7) MILIA: multimedia activities like CD-ROM, convenient because it is close to Monte Carlo TV Market 8) The Jornadas: Latin America's biggest show.
27, 2010 (CENS)--Sony further consolidated its foothold in the global flat panel display (FPD) TV market by leading the Indian market, a rapidly rising segment.