OVERVIEW: Most managers recognize that time-to-market practices provide benefits for their organizations, but few have considered all available TTM strategies.
What does TIIT stand for?
TIIT stands for TTM (Time to Market, Inc.) Institute of Information Technology (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIIT
- Technology Institution of Industrial Safety (Japan)
- Thermal Imaging Inspection Station
- Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (journal; Korean Society for Internet Information)
- Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Twin (Time-domain Wavelength Interleaved Network) Iterative Independent Set
- Turn It Into Something Good
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Training in Industriellen Technologien GmbH (German: Training in Industrial Technologies)
- Transport of Intercepted IP (Internet Protocol) Traffic
- 1000 Islands International Tourism Council
- Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (Florida)
- The Italian Job (movie)
- Thermal Inkjet (printing technology)
- Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - General Abelardo L Rodriguez (Airport Code)
- Time in Job
- Tokyo Institute of Japanese (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tuned in Journal (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette TV commentary column)
- Turkish Islamic Jihad
- Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (resort; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI -- TTM Technologies will invest $14 million in a two-phase expansion that will increase production by 85% at its plant in Chippewa Falls, WI.