MARYLAND (CyHAN)- A flyby of Tropical Storm Garry was done by NASA's TRMM satellite on January 25, 2013.
What does TOVAS stand for?
TOVAS stands for TRMM (Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission) Online Visualization and Analysis System (NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TOVAS
- Transit of Venus
- Treaty of Versailles (treaty ending WWI)
- Trial of Void
- Triple Offset Valve
- Technology Order Verification & Validation (B-2)
- Test of Variables of Attention (Universal Attention Disorders, Inc.)
- Therapeutic Options of Virginia (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Triggers of Ventricular Arrhythmias (cardiology)
- Tanker Owners Voluntary Agreement Concerning Liability for Oil Pollution
- Tactile Oral Visual Alternative System (Temple, TX)
- Trial of Vaginal Breech Delivery
- Top of Overcast
- Transistor Operated Voltage Divider
- Toronto Virtual Enterprise (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Technisch Onderzoekscentrum Visueel Gehandicapten (Dutch: Technical Research Center Visual Disability)
- The Option Value Indicator
- Technical Order Verification Plan
- Temple of the Vedic Planetarium
- TIROS Operational Vertical Sounder
- Top of Virginia Search and Rescue Group (Winchester, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TRMM satellite provided a look under the hood of the storm and noticed the heavy rainfall at the center of its heat engine.
The TRMM satellite provides near real-time observations about precipitation for mid-latitudes.
The disparity in rainfall amounts, which was greatest for the months of June to September, especially at the inland stations, was attributed to the inability of the TRMM satellite to capture the super cells in the numerous cloud clusters that were prevalent over the region during these months of the year.
com Exchange: NASDAQ Ticker: TRMM Key Personnel Fred P.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- This 3-D animation of NASA's TRMM satellite data showed Typhoon Bopha tracking over the Philippines on Dec.