The roles of the federal and provincial governments are also important in the success of the TRIUMF-ISAC facility, which can be used as a model of how such major science facilities can be organized.
What does TIGRESS stand for?
TIGRESS stands for TRIUMF-ISAC (Tri-University Meson Facility Isotope Separator and Accelerator) Gamma-Ray Escape-Suppressed Spectrometer (University of British Columbia; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- This Is Getting Ridiculous
- Treasury Investment Growth Receipt
- TSPI Interface for GPS/RAJPO
- The Independent Glass Recyclers Association (UK)
- Thermostimulated Inert Gas Release Analysis
- Transnational Institute for Grassroots Research and Action (Oakland, CA)
- Texas Internet Grid for Research and Education
- Threaded Interpretive Graph Reduction Engine (computer science)
- Tracking and Imaging Gamma Ray Experiment (physics)
- Tactical Guidance Research and Evaluation System
- Topologically Integrated Geographic and Resource Information System
- The Independent Game Rating System
- Teen Institute of the Garden State (NJ teen leadership organization)
- Teens in the Garden State (New Jersey)
- The Illawarra Grammar School (Mangerton, New South Wales, Australia)
- The Institute of Graphological Science (est. 1982; handwriting analysis)
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
- The Indian Golf Union (New Delhi, India)
- Technology in Government Week (Canada)
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding