Now, Think Like a Man 'S director Tim Story will direct the film, funnyman Kevin Hart will co-star, and TLAM producer Will Packer will co-produce the project via Rainforest Films along with Jackson's Cube Vision production company.
What does TPSA stand for?
TPSA stands for TLAM (Tomahawk Land Attack Missile) Planning System Afloat (US DoD; US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPSA
We have 19 other meanings of TPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Telekomunikacja Polska SA
- Texas Package Store Association
- Texas Patient Safety Alliance
- Texas Polio Survivors Association
- Texas Process Servers Association
- The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (Takoma Park, MD)
- The Philadelphia School Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Professional Salesperson (Toastmasters)
- Timber Production-Sharing Agreement
- Tissue Polypeptide Specific Antigen
- Tomahawk Planning System Afloat
- Topological Polar Surface Area
- total polar surface area
- Total Prostatic Specific Antigen
- Town Planning Scheme Amendment (Australia)
- Trading Partner Service Agreement
- Trans-Pacific Stabilization Agreement
- Transit Police Service Area (MBTA, Boston, MA)
- Triple Play Sports Academy (Cullman, AL)
- triple-pressed stearic acids
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of purchasing TLAMs of US provenance, France embarked upon its own naval cruise missile programme.
During the course of Odyssey Dawn, the Targeting Center developed approximately 75percent of our targets, 90 percent of our weaponeering solutions and over 90 percent of our TLAM targets.
La respuesta del TLAM contra infecciones patógenas como la coccidiosis se caracteriza por procesar y presentar antígenos, producir anticuerpos de acción en la mucosa intestinal y activar la inmunidad mediada por células.
These acronyms should become as familiar to naval officers as CO, DCC, MER, AMR, CVBG, TLAM, CIC, CDO, UNREP and OOD.
They included: two aircraft carrier battle groups and more than 200 TLAM cruise missiles among other vessels in the area.
During the first Gulf War, TLAM strike planning took on average, four days and extensive coordination between all operating units.
Accordingly, the RMA model would involve the following functional shifts: * Navy and Marine Corps fixed-wing tactical air assets consolidated into a single naval aviation component * Naval aviation shifts to support of ground operations, and strategic strike missions become the near-exclusive realm of TLAM * Army aviation shifts exclusively to CAS and BI, and the Army does not expand into strategic strike missions except with ATACMS and Special Operations Forces * The Army drops organic air defense * The Air Force shifts predominantly to air defense, BI, and strategic strike missions Together, these shifts would have the effect of moving toward specialization.