Systems and Synthetic Biology" is a new biomedical journal that publishes information on all aspects of systems and synthetic biology.
What does SSB stand for?
SSB stands for Systems and Synthetic Biology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSB
We have 317 other meanings of SSB in our Acronym Attic
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Super Saiyan Blue (manga)
- Super Smash Bros (video game)
- Supply Support Battalion (US Navy)
- Support Software Bulletin
- Surveillance Support Branch (US DoD)
- Switched Service Bureau
- Syncrude Sweet Blend (crude oil)
- System and Switch Board
- System Simulation in Buildings (international conference)
- William S. Spears School of Business (Oklahoma State University)
- Single-Sideband Electro-Optical Modulator
- Single-Sideband Noise Figure (integrated circuits)
- Single-Sideband Suppressed Carrier
- Single-Sideband Transmitted Carrier
- Super Smash Brothers 2 (video game)
- Super Smash Bros. 4 (gaming)
- Saskatchewan School Based Administrators
- Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- Scottish Spina Bifida Association (Cumbernauld, Scotland)