66G Hz processors, supporting up to 48GB of memory (12 DIMM slots) and fortified with the ServerNet fault tolerant server area networking interconnect); the c-Class enclosure (modified to provide the power, cooling and I/O infrastructure needed to support modular, server, interconnect and storage components) which, at 10U high, is capable of holding up to eight Integrity server blades); and, HP BladeSystem manageability software (HP Systems Insight Manager, Integrity Lights Out 2 Advanced Pack, and Onboard Administrator).
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for Systems Insight Manager (HP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIM
We have 353 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Syrasoft Internet Manager (Syrasoft LLC)
- System Identity Manager (software)
- System Impact Message
- System Integration Manager
- System Integration Module
- System Interface Module
- Système d'Informations Marketing (French: Information System Marketing)
- Systèmes d'Information et Management (French)
- Systems & Information Map
- Systems in Motion
- Systems Integration Management
- Systems Integration Manual
- Sparse Iterative Method - Adaptive Relaxation
- Seleco Italtel Multimedia (Italian Electronics Manufacturer)
- Single-Minded Homolog 2
- Secure Infrastructure Management Architecture
- Selected Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Ship Intermediate Maintenance Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each HP Storage Essentials plug-in is factory tested to easily integrate into the HP Systems Insight Manager platform.
Integrated management software includes: HP Systems Insight Manager and HP OpenView.
The result is a product called Systems Insight Manager, which unlike Insight Manager will run on either Windows, Unix or HP-UX servers, and will manage servers running all three operating systems.