and founder and co-chair, Lean Systems Engineering Working Group if INCOSE) notes that ineffective system engineering can frequently be found at the root of poor program performance in a variety of sectors, such as defense, aerospace, civil infrastructure, shipbuilding, and others.
What does SEWG stand for?
SEWG stands for Systems Engineering Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEWG
We have 17 other meanings of SEWG in our Acronym Attic
- Stockton East Water District (California)
- Sutter Extension Water District (Yuba City, CA)
- South East Wales Economic Forum (South East Wales, UK)
- Search Engine Watch Forum
- South East Wood Fuels (UK)
- Security Engineering Working Group
- Site Evaluation Working Group
- Space Exploration Working Group (British National Space Centre advisory committee)
- Spectrum Engineering Working Group
- Sustainable Energy Working Group (various locations)
- Southern Essex Workforce Investment Board (Salem, MA)
- Snohomish Estuary Wetland Integration Plan (Washington)
- Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (US Navy)
- South East Water Limited (Victoria, Australia)
- Strong and Electroweak Matter (workshop)
- Safety Emergency Work Order
- Senior Education Welfare Officer (UK)
- Software Engineering with Objects
- South East Women's Organization (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the systems engineering working group established ongoing process improvement mechanisms, enabling DISA's documented processes to evolve as new programmatic, technological, or operational challenges arise.