Under the senior sponsorship of William Allder and Jaan Loger, former directors of acquisition, and led by the systems engineering process group, eight process working groups melded existing activities with industry best practices then documented and implemented repeatable processes to yield predictable positive results.
What does SEPG stand for?
SEPG stands for Systems Engineering Process Group (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEPG
We have 5 other meanings of SEPG in our Acronym Attic
- Sport Education in Physical Education Program
- State Energy Price and Expenditure Report
- Southeast Philosophy of Education Society
- Secretariat of Fisheries
- System Electrical Performance and Evaluation Test
- Shuttle Exhaust Particle Experiment (NASA)
- Système d’évaluation du Personnel des Forces Canadiennes (French, Canada)
- Sangreal Executive Protection Group (worldwide security services)
- Small Ecological Project Grant (British Ecological Society; UK)
- Software Engineering Process Group
- Southeastern Pecan Growers Association
- South Eastern Pennsylvania Garden Railway Society
- Society for the Exploration and Preservation of Honduras
- Standard Engineering Process Handbook
- Survey of Employment Payrolls and Hours
- Special Emergency Programme for the Horn of Africa (UN)
- Section d'Education pour Personnes avec Handicap Associé Important (French: Section of Education for People with Disabilities Important Partner)
- South East Public Health Group (Guildford, UK)
- Solvent Extraction Process Having Interacting Solutes
- South Exchange Programme for the Research on History of Development (Netherlands)